Dried Mulberries - Premium
Naturally Sun-Dried Mulberry from Iran.
Benefits of Mulberries:
- While many dried fruits contain 30 to 40 grams of sugar (more sugar than a candy bar!), dried mulberries contain less than half the amount of sugar found in raisins and significantly less than dried figs, cranberries, bananas, pineapples, mangos and dates.
- The antioxidants in white mulberries may help protect the heart against damage from some toxins. Mulberries are also a great source of protein, containing 4 grams of protein in just 1/3 of a cup.
- Mulberries have significantly high amounts of phenolic flavonoid phytochemicals called anthocyanins.
- Mulberries contain resveratrol, another polyphenol flavonoid antioxidant. Resveratrol protects against stroke risk by altering molecular mechanisms in the blood vessels.
- Mulberries, like most other fruits and vegetables, contain dietary fiber (approximately 10% of your daily requirement in a single serving). These dietary fiber can aid in improving digestive health by bulking up stool, and thus speeding up the movement of food via the digestive tract while also reducing the occurrence of constipation, cramping and bloating. Moreover, fiber also aids in regulating cholesterol levels and can boost heart health.
- Being rich in Vitamin C and flavonoids which makes it a natural immune booster; mulberries help in preventing cough, cold and flu. Mulberry also aids in eradicating gastritis issues.
Serving Size 40 g